Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mr. Mole


A day in the life of me..

I had a funny mole,
it was blobby and dry
it wasn't the kind that likes to run
or even the kind that hides

I had a funny mole,
it was right there on my arm
it grew so well, because of Mr.Sun
I had a funny mole
it met it's fate today
It was zapped
it cannot stay..
HORRAY!

There was another mole,
related to the other
This one lived on my back
the arm moles brother.

Back mole was dark
it hid where I couldn't see
it grew..totally unbeknownst to me.
The doctor liked back mole
he shared it with the lab
and now all that is left of back mole,
is a little scab!

May the lab have fun with back mole
and laugh and giggle
to think that back mole
used to reside around my middle.
May they say, "why such a fuss"
this little mole
is nothing but dust!

well...it is an attempt at poetry anyway...you can't say I am not well cultured now!

4 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm just giddy with excitement in anticipation of the sequel - Mr. Hairy Nevus...

RACHELLE said...

um........

gross.


but very funny.

i was intrigued all the way to the end.

i just had to know what happened to those mole brothers!

lol

:) love it!

shell

Jillo said...

I felt that a poem of that magnitude deserved a comment, even if I am a post behind.

I am with Rachelle, gross. But also fill a bit wiser after reading it. Thank you!

Trish said...

Job well done! As I was reading I thought how could anyone be so clever to come up with a poem about a mole....only the lovely, the talented, Stacy! It may just inspire me to do more poetry myself.