What is on my mind today?
1. Why do I have to throw a fit to get anyone to do anything around my house?
2. Why does everyone wait until the last week of the month to visit teach? Seriously! Yesterday, I saw all sorts of people (that would normally not be seen in a car with) driving to one house,going in a house, come out, get in their car, and driving 3 doors down and getting out again. Don't tell me they were just "visiting" These people were for sure assigned! (oh, and btw, I was one of these strange creatures yesterday! Check!)
3. Why is my 4 11/12 year old such a stinker! She hasn't had a nap in over a year..she has had 4 the last 4 days...as a preventative measure to preserve her life.
4. My Aunt Barbara, who a year ago was on the verge of not being on this earth anymore, got a clean bill of health! No more cancer! Horray for miracles!

That is all...no poetry today
6 comments:
i have to say... i was a bit disappointed that there was no poem today.
i laughed about your mole poem for at least 2 days!
i think you should definately continue to honor us with a funny poem from time to time!
but it all makes up for it that your aunt is cancer free!!!!!
yeah for her!
God and His miracles are alive and well!
ps i cant understand why people dont leave comments. it only takes a second!
luv shell
I missed the poem- I will have to check it out. I love the beach photo of your family. Bring on the sun! Congrats to your aunt... wonderdul news!
Hooray for you Auntie!
And sooo true about VT-ing this month. Can you guess where I am going at 3:00?
I was hoping for another poem today, too. :)
That picture with the poem was creepy, maybe it scared commenters away.
It's a good thing visiting teaching has a deadline, don't you think? Imagine if they just said "we'd like you to visit your sisters 12 times in a year". Mine would get ridiculously tired of me in December. :)
At least you all do your VTing. I've been so bad the past couple of months. Eek. New ward, not a good start :)
Love the blog. I should start one, I'm always saying. Love the pic of your family, and the darling pics of the kids. It's hard to remember them like that, isn't it? Nice to see old pics. Love ya.
Post a Comment