Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baby is Home!

(RYLEE)(Only 6 years late)
(PAIGE)
(Only 3.5 years late)
I just wanted to be like my friends and post baby pictures too!

4 comments:

Jillo said...

I saw the title of your post and got all excited thinking you had adopted someone on the sly. But then I noticed that this new person looked an awful lot like Paige. Bummer. I am in the mood to plan a baby shower.

Jenni and fam said...

Ya, I haven't seen Rylee's or Ben's baby pictures but you can TOTALLY tell this is Paige! How cute.

We didn't even have a digital camera until right before we had Jovi so she's the only one we have picures I can post. I'll have to try scanning some in. Baby pictures are so cute.

As far as walking goes it works out good for me to go right after I drop Boston off at preschool. Does that work for you?
Tues an Thurs. I try to do the wii fit, I need to build some muscle, not that the wii fit is the best way but I dont' really want to go to a gym so this will have to do for now.

Andrea said...

Ha! I found your blog. I remembered you mentioning the address at the park a while ago, and now I've finally gotten around to checking it out. Very fun! It was great to hang out a little today, by the way.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see the baby pics now that the kids are older. How much they look like themselves...!