Tuesday, July 1, 2008

100 things about me

100. I am a mother of 3
99. I am happy with only 3,
98. I feel pressure to be a perfect mother by having 4, somhow that seems like the society norm, but 3 is a magic number..
97. My kids ages are all multiples of three,, 3,6,9--see it is a magic number!
96. I love to read historical fiction
95. I love to do geneology
94. I love history-- thanks dad!
93. My favorite place to go on a boring day is the library. I could spend hours there (and I do)
92. My favorite word is free (another reason I like libraries)
91. I hate typos. Nothing ruins a good book than a sloppy editor.
90.I love to hit sales. My family would be naked without sales. I never buy anything full price (usually 75% off)
89. I am not the most fashionable chick (see #90)
88. I am sarcastic.. either people get me and like me or they hate me!
87.I am trying to grow my hair out. It has never been long, but now it is.
86. I LOVE BIRTHDAYS
85. My birthday is better than everyone elses
84. I am competitive- but I am working on it
83. I love to play sports, but I don't really get to much anymore
82. Basketball is my favorite
81. I hate painting fingernails
80. I don't know how to do little girls hair
79. I am better at girl hair than my husband though (competitive again, I know)
78.I have a hard time being reverent at church, in the temple, at funerals...you name it!
77. This is why I love being primary chorister (I can't really be reverent doing that can I?)
76.I cannot sing
75. That doesn't stop me though
74. I love waking people up by singing my worst- it makes them grumpy-
73. I love mornings if I could just wake up early enough to see them
72.I never sleep past 9 am
71 I rarely stay awake past 11 pm
70 The worst thing about kids is being woken up in the middle of the night
69 The best thing about kids is the random love notes they leave on my pillow
68 I love taking my kids places
67 I hate staying home- I get bored
66 I don't like to clean the house, so that is why I usually leave
65 I do it anyway
64 My favorite household chore is mowing the lawn- I am outside, I get exercise, I can't hear the kids
63 My least favorite household chore is still under debate
62 I DON"T BUY DIAPERS ANYMORE!!
61 I have lived in Australia, Hawaii, and Canada.
60. I want to go back to all three
59. My dream vacation is to go to Seychelles- it looks beautiful
58. Realistically though, I really want to take my son to Mesa Verde (he is going to start 4th grade, where they learn about Native Americans)
57. I also love to go with my husband on scary roller coasters
56 Our favorite theme parks are Universal in Florida, and Busch Gardens in Virginia. I also like the Rockin Rollercoaster in Disneyworld.
55. I am claustrophobic and hate the Haunted Mansion in the Disneyparks- esp. the first room where you are in an elevator with a million people AHH
54. I hate crowded elevators- I'll take the stairs thank you
53.My dream job is anything that meddles in others lives- like a school guidance councellor.
52. I love job hunting for others
51 I feel like I am truly helping (maybe I am only annoying but it keeps me busy)
50 I like to plan parties
49 I wish I had friends to come to the parties
48 I miss Jill O
47 I wish my sister lived closer
46 I wish I had sisters like Jill O that like to shop and hang out with her
45 I hate shopping for me
44 Nothing looks good
43 I love to work in the yard
42 My yard looks good
41 My garden is growing
40 I hate thinking of more things about me
39 I do things I hate all the time
38 I am drawing a blank
37 My son is ADD- I like having friends that understand
36 He turns 9 tomorrow, we hope his little brain wakes up soon
35 I hate medications, which is hard to get over when giving your child meds
34 My daughter is very girly, I hate to admit I used to be just like her
33 My other daughter isn't so girly, I hate to admit I am like her now
32 I play the piano, somewhat. I would die if I had to play in sacrament meeting
31. I actually like giving talks in sacrament meeting
30 I love teaching
29 I have a problem having too much fun with the kids, and getting them wound up
28 I love teaching adults
27 I am thankful I went on a mission, even though it was very hard
26 I am thankful that it was hard, I learned alot
25.I cannot live with other women
24 I am glad my husband went on a mission so I could flirt with him
23 I am thankful we went to the same mission
22 I am thankful we didn't date in highschool
21 I like to tease my husband
20 I like to tease too many people
19 I wish I was nicer
18 I wish I was more patient with my kids
17 I wish I could be more compassionate
16 My favorite types of movies are sports movies- I cry all the time
15 I don't like complicated plots
14 I don't enjoy science fiction
13 I don't like talking animals
12 I like based on true stories
11 I didn't like Transformers AT ALL
10 I liked We Are Marshall
9 My favorite dessert is carmel apples from Disneyworld
8 I love fruit
7 I love fruit even more if it is covered in candy
6 I love chips
5 I'm not really into ice cream anymore, it hurts my tummy.
4 I like spicy food
3 I like sour things
2 I like staying home with my kids, I wish there were more free things to do so I could get out more
1 I am just me, who I am trying to still figure out!

Phew! I tag Melissa S and Jill B

5 comments:

Jillo said...

I really enjoyed reading this. Here are some notes I took,

#1. I really miss you too. Actually, I miss you a lot. You know, in Sandy, they don't have year round school...... I'm just saying.

#2. I think we should all head out to Mesa Verde. That would be way fun. (where is that even at, anyway?)

#3. I didn't know you like to speak in Sacarament Meeting. What is that all about?????

#4 I cannot imagine you loving all things girly as much a cute Riley does. Do you have any pictures?

#5 You don't like Transformers the movie or just in general? They are a little complicated, but what did they ever do to you? Maybe it's that darn Shia Leboff. I can't stand that guy.

#6. My favorite things about you, besides the obvious stuff, are that you don't like talking animals and that sports movies make you cry. I think those are both great.

Talk to you soon!


#6

Kevin said...

I think I knew all of those. Really, every single one. That says nothing about me, but everything about you. So, item
101. your mind is an open book.
102. you don't keep secrets well (ie. birthday presents).
103. but that's not the same thing as keeping confidences, which you do do well. (do do?)

Melissa said...

I had fun reading your 100 things. I think it brings us all a bit closer to each other...gee thanks for tagging me. Tell Ben Happy Birthday from Nathan and Megan. We will need to get them together when we get out there.

Melissa said...

#48 at first I read it as "I miss Jello" I was really questioning your sanity!

Jill said...

You are funny Stacy! Very creative and honest. :-)

I actually already did my 100...you would have to search my blog to find it. :-)