Saturday, June 21, 2008

The cave



We did something fun! For the past week and a half we have had someone sick at our house. I hereby declare that today, all is well- and we actually did something noteworthy!

WE WENT TO TIMPANOGOS CAVE! I have been wanting to take Ben there forever and we finally can cross this feat off the list! It was a great hike. We left the house at 7:30 and got up to the cave by 9:45, hiked the 1 hour tour (I only got a little claustrophobic which I was pretty worried about!) and headed home. Exercise and fun to boot. Thanks to a fun neighbor who inspired this trip!

2 comments:

Jill said...

We did that last summer! My kids are bugging me to do it again...I think I might let Mike take them and I'll sit home and eat bon-bons! lol

Jillo said...

Is this a baby friendly thing to do? It has been years since I've been there. Way to get out and see the world!