Then went to the Oquirrh Temple Open House
Then Ben performed at the Rodeo..so Catherine, Ethan, Ben and I went to our first (in recent memory anyway) rodeo
Then we loaded up the family vehicle and went to Cedar City. While there, we visited the petroglyphs at Parowan Gap and went hiking.
Then we went to Cedar Breaks and rode the chairlifts at Brian Head Ski Resort
Then Kevin turned 35- had an icecream party at our house with neighbors (and Scott & Rachelle)
Then we hiked up to Cecret Lake
Then we toured downtown, went the the childrens exhibit at the church museum..
Then off to the family cabin in Idaho! We also went to Yellowstone..
Phew! Throw in there a movie, visiting playgrounds, and family pictures..and we are EXHAUSTED!
The kids are back in school, life slows down..but it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for coming out Shannon!
14 comments:
WOWZERS! (THAT IS A PRETTY LAME WORD ISN'T IT!) WOWZERS!
YOU ARE A HAPPENING FAMILY!
I LOVED THE PICTURES! WHERE WAS THE WATERFALL? OOOH AND THE BEAR!
P.S. YOU ARE VERY PHOTOGENIC! YOU SHOULD INCLUDE MORE PICTURES OF YOURSELF IN YOUR ENTRIES!
I really don't have many pictures of me on here, do I. I guess I just think my kids are better looking..they have way less wrinkles!
Looks like you crammed a lot in this summer. Sounds fun!
What wrinkles? I think you look great, as always... I am so tired after reading all that you guys did, I want to take a nap! I'm glad you had so much fun with the family.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. When are we going to the gym together? We need to catch up...
Wowza! It looks like you kids had a blast this summer! We definitely need to play more :) I think the picture of Kevin was my favorite!
It was great! I see you stole some of my pics off facebook. I may need to steal some of yours as well! Like the one at temple square, and do you have the pic of us on the chairlift? we didn't have our camera there. Oh, and Sara wants me to say that she's 8, not 7! We had a hard time leaving you all :(
Holy Crap! You make what we did for summer vacation look like medieval torture.
Too bad schools don't make the kids write a "what I did for summer vacation" essay anymore.
Jasmine- schools would do that essay if summer were longer than 3 weeks!
We really did pack a lot into those 3 weeks though didn't we!
That is a fabu summer. I am glad you had fun. what was Ben doing in a rodeo? How was it? I have never been either. So what do you have planned for your next off track break? It had better be pretty amazing to top that!
Jillo- some kids from Ben's school sang an opening song..(no it wasn't a hymn)We got 4 free tickets to the rodeo just for his performance. It was fun. The only thing I don't really like is the calf wrestling..poor poor cows ;(
you always were a hip and happening gal! What a fun summer!!
No wonder I'm still tired. Those three weeks were a very effective way to clean out my freezer! mom
Post a Comment