A few years back I was the activity chair in our ward. I really enjoy Santa coming to the party, but the ward didn't want to invest..so we did. Three years later, that Santa has been well used! Good investment!

Here Santa is convincing Ben that he wants Univeristy of Utah clothing for Christmas instead of BYU..it didn't work, Ben held true to the faith!

Paige didn't cry this year, but I really think she wanted to.

Rylee was flirting endlessly with Santa. She loves him and wants him to reward her for that love!
4 comments:
Cute pics! Sounds like a good investment.
I'm glad that we haven't seen santa yet this year. Caleb says he wants a Wii. I told him no, so he wants to find Santa to ask him instead.
Thanks for posting those, Stacey. It was a good investment. I'm not sure how I feel about the picture of me, but thanks for the good wishes with baby "Amelia" (jeremy would roll his eyes at me if he knew that I secretly already call her that).
AAAA HAH!!!!!! The secret is out. I have spies everywhere on the interwebs Annie, so stop trying keep secrets from me!!!
Sounds like Rylee did a terrific job in her Christmas program. She looks really pretty in that dress and scarf. I'm sure she loved the attention--and I'm sure it was deserving. The pictures of your kids brought back memories. They've all changed so much. I need to start a blog.
Post a Comment