Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Halloween-ers

Ben went as a caveman, Rylee was the most feminine cowgirl on the planet and Paige had multiple personalites (what else is new!)
Paige started out the week as Minnie Mouse, with a costume created by her loving mother, then after going to the preschool party and being the only non-princess, she switched to her raggedy Belle dress. When the actual night of Halloween came, she decided she was more in the Pooh-Bear mood. If you can figure her out, please let me know!












3 comments:

Jillo said...

Super cute Minnie! Did you make that? I had a Minnie Mouse dress in tow at Disneyland, ready to buy it for Lucy's Halloween costume when I suddenly snapped back to my senses and realized it cost 50.00! It was a close one. But she would have been very cute. I love Minnie Mouse.

Mike and Shayla said...

Paige cracks me up. Oh, the horror of being a non-princess! I think you did a wonderful job on that Minnie outfit.

Kalley said...

Cute halloween costumes. I love the cowgirl hair on Rylee and Paige's mini mouse is super cute. I think it funny that Paige changed her mind so many times. Sounds just like a girl.