Wow..three whole people that noticed I posted! Maybe I have kept my fans in limbo for so long they may actually miss me???
Well, here is the scoop why I have not been a blogger this summer...Young Womens presidency. Need I say more? That church stuff sure can take all the energy out of a gal.
I have always looked forward to the time I would be deemed worthy to be able to be in Young Womens as a leader. Who wouldn't want to go play every week? YW is were the fun is! Between girls camp, swimming/boating activities, weekly paint-your-fingernail activites..the fun never ends, right?
Ok..so maybe I just want to be a yw again, perhaps not the leader??
Too bad I had to grow up and have to be all responsible.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's good to have you back.
GROWING UP IS POOPY. Yes, there are those of us who are delighted to see you posting again!!!
no pressure though. lol
when we gettin together?
Keep posting. Even though I am lucky enough to see you often, I still like reading your blogs and seeing photos.
Yep - Young Womens keeps you busy!
Post a Comment