Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stupid is as stupid does


Sometimes I do stupid things. Yes, I admit it. I know it is hard for you to believe, so I will give you a second to ponder this. Stacy does stupid things.

Are you done pondering?

Good.

I dropped a Kitchenaid mixer on my toe. It hurt. My kids cried. I didn't have the ability to cry.



Sometimes I do good things. Ponder...ponder..

In my pain I didn't swear.

Miracles never cease!

10 comments:

Christine said...

That toe looks painful! At least your toenails are painted so they look cute when you show off your poor foot.

Jillo said...

So who's to is it? That's kinda yo to have some random toe chillin' on your blog, but at least their nails are nice. =)
I am sorry about you toe. Rotten! Did you go to the docs? Can they do anything for a toe? Ouch.

Did the Kitchenaide survive?

Jillo said...

and by who's to I meant who's toe. Silly Jilly

Jill said...

Yes Stacy, that toe imposter will not do..Paint up those piggies and show us the real wound. Kitchen Aides are HEAVY! I bet it hurt like the dickins!!! Good job for not swearing.,,,although, I wonder what sounds did come out of you to make your kids cry. :-)

Jennifer said...

You are a better person then I am. I guess we all knew that already, but here is another example.

Erin said...

are you doing okay? I hope that you are able to walk! See you at book club!

Andrea said...

OUCH!! I hope you've busted out your flip flops.

Kenna said...

I totally would have sworn! Don't tell anyone but, it's automatic when I get hurt- can't help it!
Hope you feel better really soon!

Jaz said...

Yeah...I would've sworn. Big time. Loudly. Good job, Mom.

shannon said...

here's to pondering...our toes are very similar in their weird turns and bulges, but mine are longer and more feminine! j/k I have a mole on my mid toe ;)