In the never ending pursuit of doing things better...here is what worked for me..this week anyway.
I decided to make dinner at 2:30.
I make, I put it in fridge, I pick up kiddos from school.
When said kids get home, I have time to help with homework, listen to their day etc.
Then, at 5 I put said dinner in oven. At 6, we eat.
It has been great.
It especially worked well on the crazy day called Wednesday..when we have piano, dance x2, and scouts.
I am writing this to remind myself that it worked, so in 2 weeks when I am back to stressed out mom, I can look back and see that for one week..I found something that actually worked!
The end.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah....remember that story I posted on facebook about the burned pasta? WELL, I did the same thing! Dinner was all ready by 3 pm. SO much for trying to be on top of things! I agree though, it is nice to get it prepared and not have to stress about later when things get a little more crazy!
that is a great idea! you are sooo right about the part about 2 weeks from now when you have already forgotten what helps!....
that, my friend, is why heavenly father requires of us to keep a journal of spiritual experiences.
because us mortal moose heads forget sooo easily.
which is also a blessing...or there would be no forgiving..and definately no 2nd children!
keep up on the pursusit of betterness! and keep us postded on what works so us wayyyyyy below your level can skip a few of lifes hard lessons thanks to your tried and true goodies!
xoxo love ya , shell
Always full of good ideas. Thanks for sharing! I'll have to try that out one of these days!
I need to remember to do this for my crazy days.
Post a Comment