Friday, January 22, 2010

Fave Five (or more)

These are a few of my favorite things..
A real message in my inbox
A real letter or card in my mailbox
A blinking red light on my answering machine...and a good message behind it
A good bargain
Birthdays
Vacations
People that don't try to fix me
Chips
Gardening
Flowers
Books- it doesn't even have to be good!


Complex aren't I??

5 comments:

Christine said...

I liked your list. I think my list would look very similar. Except minus the chips and add chocolate.

Jill said...

Even though a commment on your blog isn't one of your favorite things, I thought I would leave you one anyway. :-)

I like your list, but I need my books to be good. Maybe have ADD, but if it doesn't grab me in the first few chapters, I toss it aside. :-)

Jaz said...

what about "people who understand sarcasm"??? I know it's one of my faves. :)

Mike and Shayla said...

Books... me too. I finish almost every book I start, just because I like reading. I would be a horrible critic.

"People that don't try to fix me"

Huh? What is there to fix about you?

Stacy Holmes said...

Yes, Jas, I do love a good sarcastic understander!