I am bugged
1. Why do we have to do year round, especially when there are only 3 tracks at the school
2. Why can't the neighborhood school be good enough that no one WANTS to go to a charter or ALPS school
3. Why am I paying $300 more this year in school taxes when I don't see it going anywhere productive (Oh wait, it is all going to those new charter schools so they can have a nicer school building than the neighborhood school!)
4. Why can't I have an intelligent thought when asking questions to principals? Me: OK whatever you say, I really don't want to rock the boat
BUT when I get home, I know exactly what to tell the principal
ERRR!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man! Still working on what to do this year? You know my solution.....
just think, new cabinets, new carpet, new blinds, new paint, the list goes on and on.
Post a Comment