Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This week..

1. This week my sister and her four kids came into town from Virginia. We spent 3 days with them non stop..today we are taking a break.
2. My kids started 2nd and 5th grades
3. Kevin turned 35- had a ice cream party for him last night with some neighbors.
4. My Aunt Barbara started her chemo treatments. 6 hours a day 5 days a week..
5. Supposed to go to a baby shower tonight..have back to school night and scouts tonight instead.
Kinda crazyville!
You are now updated!

4 comments:

RACHELLE said...

wow!!! If you aren't tired yet ....you will be! hang in there! there will be a week in the near future with nothing to do at all! ok...maybe not a whole week...(that's just crazy talk)...but, maybe two days in a row! (and at some point during that 2 days, we should make plans to go junking!)...ha ha ha isn't that how it works! you get free time so you plan something for it! :)

Jaz said...

And you're still here to tell about it? I try not to look back at the week's events as it tires me to think about it.

You guys talking about junking spurred me to go on Saturday & it was very disappointing. That' s what I get for going on a holiday weekend & taking an impatient 11 yr old with me.

Jillo said...

SOunds like good times. How is school going? Are you enjoying being a mommy of 1 for a few hours each day?
I have been spending my afternoons cleaning up vomit. Oh the joy! It kid hops from one to the next and we have been going strong since Friday. I sent Kade up the mountain for scout camp so hopefully he won't feel the love up there. He is the only one who hasn't gotten it yet.
I wanna go garage sailing, are you up for a morning sometime?

Jennifer said...

Well it was good to see you at back to school night, but you took off so fast I didn't get to talk to you. We need to plan a girls night, and do a movie and dessert this time.