Yes, I am alive.
No, I have not updated in a while.
My two oldest are running track..Monday, Wednesday,Fridays.
My youngest is in swimming lessons.
My two oldest are still in school.
Ben's birthday is coming up
trying to plan a bday
his birthday is the worst, the last day of school and the Fourth of July weekend
when will we ever have a party?
Went on an adventure...tried to find Noah and his ark..He isn't in American Fork..in case you were wondering .
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you're still alive!! :) I guess I knew you were still around, cause I've been running into you at track, while I'm trying to juggle the kids' stuff.
Good to know that you're still here! Emily is wanting/needing Rylee to play. Let's get them together soon. Track sounds like so much fun. Tell me how that goes!
ok, so maybe noah and his ark aren't in American Fork....but lots of other awesome old stuff is! or so i've heard! :)
It's seriously exhausting to be a mom-I thought babies in diapers were crazy-I had NO IDEA what was coming! LOL Noah in American Fork?
Post a Comment