I LOVE that place. I am so glad it is open and ready to be explored. You should have called and I would have totally tagged right along. Nice photos, by the way. You are gettting quite the good eye.
Sorry I didn't invite anyone to come along. Wednesdays when we are off track are "field trip day." We just get in the car and explore. This week we went to the V Chocolate factory..then ended up at the International Peace Garden and Liberty Park. It is fun to teach my kids about artistic elements, teach them about the history of the city, what the purpose of peace gardens are, let them play, and show them where yummy treats come from. The free samples weren't so bad either!
Cool photos Stacy!! Thanks, I needed a little visual spiritual uplift. I would totally blow that orange & blue one up & frame it--it is such a neat contrast. And I see I'm not the only one who likes to look up into a tree. Thanks again!
YOU DIDN'T MENTION AT DINNER THAT YOU WERE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO TAKER TOO! YOU AND JILL AMAZE ME! I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR FEILD TRIPS! HOW COME WEDNESDAYS?
ARE YOU JUST THAT ORGANIZED? OR IS THERE A MORE COMFORTING EXPLANATION? HEE HEE ....SHELL
Rachelle- there is no organization in my brain..just so you know. I just looked at the calendar..and Wednesdays were the days that I happened to have had enough of these kids whining that I decided to take the whining outdoors where I couldn't hear it! That is the honest truth!
What fun field trips (and beautiful pictures!). I guess I need to get the urge to exit my house a little more...BTW, where is the Chocolate Factory - I will leave home for chocolate!
V Chocolates Factory and Store Phone: (801) 269-8444 440 West Lawndale Drive (about 20th south) Just a 5 min tour..but you get samples! (we got chocolate covered strawberries)
K-my kids are almost out for summer-you make me feel motivated to go play with them! It used to be a HUGE pain with a baby-now she is 4-it's time to branch out! ;) We'll have to chat!
11 comments:
I LOVE that place. I am so glad it is open and ready to be explored. You should have called and I would have totally tagged right along. Nice photos, by the way. You are gettting quite the good eye.
Very cool photos! I am going to have to go visit that place.
Sorry I didn't invite anyone to come along. Wednesdays when we are off track are "field trip day." We just get in the car and explore. This week we went to the V Chocolate factory..then ended up at the International Peace Garden and Liberty Park. It is fun to teach my kids about artistic elements, teach them about the history of the city, what the purpose of peace gardens are, let them play, and show them where yummy treats come from. The free samples weren't so bad either!
Cool photos Stacy!! Thanks, I needed a little visual spiritual uplift. I would totally blow that orange & blue one up & frame it--it is such a neat contrast. And I see I'm not the only one who likes to look up into a tree. Thanks again!
YOU DIDN'T MENTION AT DINNER THAT YOU WERE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO TAKER TOO! YOU AND JILL AMAZE ME! I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR FEILD TRIPS! HOW COME WEDNESDAYS?
ARE YOU JUST THAT ORGANIZED? OR IS THERE A MORE COMFORTING EXPLANATION? HEE HEE ....SHELL
Rachelle- there is no organization in my brain..just so you know. I just looked at the calendar..and Wednesdays were the days that I happened to have had enough of these kids whining that I decided to take the whining outdoors where I couldn't hear it! That is the honest truth!
Look at you miss photographer! Those are great. :-)
What fun field trips (and beautiful pictures!). I guess I need to get the urge to exit my house a little more...BTW, where is the Chocolate Factory - I will leave home for chocolate!
V Chocolates Factory and Store
Phone: (801) 269-8444
440 West Lawndale Drive
(about 20th south)
Just a 5 min tour..but you get samples! (we got chocolate covered strawberries)
Wow. You've got a real artistic eye. Those are really beautiful.
K-my kids are almost out for summer-you make me feel motivated to go play with them! It used to be a HUGE pain with a baby-now she is 4-it's time to branch out! ;) We'll have to chat!
Post a Comment