Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paige turned four over a month ago!

Because of our trip to Florida, I totally forgot to blog about Paige's bday! She turned 4 on March 4th! She is all about the Mouse..Mickey and Minnie that is..so her party was that theme. Here is what we did!
Colored Mickey coloring pages until all the friends arrived
Then we had a "cake walk" and had the girls walk from Mickey head to Mickey head..I chose a color and whomever was on that color won a sticker of the mouse himself
Paige doesn't like cake and ice cream, so we had Mickey Waffles instead..they were awesome and soo cute
Ok, here is my brag spot.. I made all the party goers Minnie aprons and hair bows ( I got a Mickey head for the center of the bows..they were in the sticker section at JoAnn. They were buttons that had a sticker on the back- I hot glued them on instead of using the sticker..very cute if I do say so myself! (this is the only crafty thing I have done in over a year, so please applaud now!) We also played pin the bow on Minnie..and had a Mickey Mouse pinata..It was a really fun hour and a half!
The obligatory 4 year old princess dress (present from the parents) Isn't she just a big girl..EXCEPT FOR THAT NAPPY BLANKIE!)
Well, guilt is over, I have now informed the world of how we celebrated my youngest child's birthday..phew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder to check the blog...you're pretty much the only blog I check, so reminders are great!
I am super, holy cow awesomely awesomely impressed with the party theme, crafts, and--may I say it--your sewing abilities. Too cute aprons and hair bows. Great job! Wish Sophie could have been there. She'd have loved it!

Jillo said...

You are the guru of all party planning. This is awesome. Love the aprons and bows, love the waffles and love the cake walk. You really do have a knack for putting things together.

Joy & Casey said...

Love the bows....you are so awesome!!! I knew you before you were a mom but I know you are an awesome one!

Mike and Shayla said...

I'm so impressed. You have such great ideas!