Tomorrow is the day, I am going to say M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e Just the girls and I and grandma and Aunt Kile and her two girls are having a "girls night on the town!" We are going to have soo much fun and eat Churros What could be better??
Have fun...and I will say I love CHurros too. Even though they really pretty much taste like cardboard with cinnimon and sugar sprinkled on top, but still tastey somehow! Have so much fun!
5 comments:
How fun! Paige will be in heaven and churros are a little slice of South American heaven.
Have a great time!
Have fun...and I will say I love CHurros too. Even though they really pretty much taste like cardboard with cinnimon and sugar sprinkled on top, but still tastey somehow! Have so much fun!
What might be better is you taking back ownership of your home court after I took it in a game of HORSE last summer...
I'm such a fan of Disney on Ice. Have fun!
We LOVE Disney on Ice...have a great time!!!
BTW Churros at Costco=1.00
Churros at Disney on Ice=lots more than 1.00 :)
Post a Comment