Saturday, March 7, 2009

My baby is four!


My baby is four!

Paige had a Minnie Mouse bday party- she is all about the mouse these days!
I am so glad she is over the two- to three year old phase..we are actually liking her now!
I have been amazed at how different people view me now that my baby is four- or maybe I am just old and wise..but, there is a difference! At playgroups the moms with babies group together and the gals like me (without a baby) end up chasing the older kids around. Unfortunately, there aren't many people without babies in our neighborhood. I feel like I am moving on to another "phase" of life and it is strange.

4 comments:

Jillo said...

Happy Birthday Paige! I hope your Minnie Mouse party was so much fun.
I think being at the end of the baby stage isn't such a bad place to be. Lucy is great, but SO MUCH WORK!!! She makes me tired and I am excited for when she will be old enough to do some things by herself.
Doesn't life fly by? Pretty soon you are going to be planning her wedding. Can I do the pictures? ;)

Jaz said...

There is exactly 1 baby in our neighborhood so having a five year old makes me feel like I fit in. In fact, I felt a little out of place only because Libby couldn't start Kindergarten with the other kids so it'll just be her and 1 other girl from our ward in July.

Erin said...

We can still be friends even if I am still in the baby stage!

Joy & Casey said...

I am with you!! Weird to not have a baby-sorta nice to be on to the next adventure! Paige is sure cute!