Wednesday, February 18, 2009



Florida here I come..right back where I started from..open up those Universal gates.Florida here I come!


We didn't really get a honeymoon- so in 2000 we went to Florida..did the Disney World thing ..but more fun was Universal Studios Islands of Adventure..Kevin LOVED every ride there..


SO WE ARE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN.. 9 years later- for our 12th anniversary!


The first time we left Ben with my mom..this time we are leaving all 3! What a sport, Mom!


What is even more impressive is that 2 days after we get home, she is going to my sisters in Virginia and tending her kids for 3-4 days! She is going to wonder where her life went! Thanks Mom..and Kevin for actually going through with the trip..I just sit and pine for vacations..he actually listened and got the tickets


WHOO HOO!!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Good job, Kevin, for taking a "hint" and buying the tickets. Jer and I are always talking about vacations, but have not been on one since our honeymoon to Disneyland. Florida would be so nice...I am thoroughly jealous. When do you leave?

Jillo said...

Grr.... I hate when you post a comment and then you don't know for sure if it went through because your computer is being lame.
Anyways.... I was saying HOORAY for you! I also may have mentioned that Kent and I would love to sneak along in your suitcase. PArtially because you are going to have so much fun when you get there, and partially because I just watched a show where you got to see what airplane luggage gets to go before it makes it on a plane and it looks like a ton of fun!

Shauna said...

That sounds like a blast! Have fun!

Stacy Holmes said...

Jillo you are so funny! Buzz Lightyear had one of those fun luggage rides and ended up with Butte on his butt- I'm not sure that would be so fun! But the ride looks great!

Erin said...

If I wasn't excited for you - I would be really jealous. Actually - I am jealous. I want a vacation too!

Jill said...

Cool! Are you going to try out for AMerican Idol while you are there? Last night I saw on TV that they now have a new AMerican Idol attraction at Disney World. There are real judges and everything!! HAve fun!!

Kenna said...

Have Fun! We love Disney World!

James Rupprecht said...

Dude...when are you going? If it's next week we can sidetrack on our way back from the Domincan and party with you guys at DWorld! Luck-eeee!!!!!!

Word verification word: oonapoo...who thinks this stuff up?

Anonymous said...

Great entry! We all loved hearing the story from your mission.
Wish Mom and Dad had our kids first instead of the other way around :) I think the same thing happened last time she came out--she'd just been with you all in Cedar the night before coming out here. She is pretty brave!