Things I have heard today-
Can I have chips?
Can I have candy?
I want candy.
Candy!
Gimme candy.
Mom, where is the stool?
Mom, where are my shoes?
Mom, I don't have any clothes?
Well, where are they?
Can I watch more TV?
I'm bored.
Can I have a snack?
Why don't we ever do anything fun?
Are we going to get a puppy for Christmas?
Whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle..
Why do I have to stop whistling?
AHHH!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So are you going to get a puppy for Christmas? That would be pretty exciting because I know how much you adore all living creatures.
You forgot,
Mom, I don't have any underware
and
Mom, check this out. It is SUPER cool.
I laughed at the whistling part...they SURE love to practice that whistling! :-) It feels good to vent and write these little annoyances down, although I know we will all look at this when they are teenagers and long for the "easy" days. :-)
Isn't off-track time fun.....
How about this for annoying???
Mom it's my turn - Kylie has had it for longer than me -- She isn't sharing -- I don't like peanut butter -- She's getting into my stuff -- screaming -- more screaming --
Sometimes I wonder why I don't get paid more.
I am just grateful Brinley doesn't talk yet.
Post a Comment