Wednesday, April 30, 2008

At the begging of expert blogger, Jill, I have now begun the ever addicting habit of blogging. I told Jill that I have nothing exciting going on in my life. But in my effort to please her, here I go! Some info about me
Places I have worked-
Middle school librarian
Elementary school computer teacher

Places I have lived:
Hawaii
Australia
Canada
Utah

Places I have visited
Australia
Idaho
Alaska
Montana
Virginia
Washington DC
Florida
California
North Carolina
Niagara Falls
Wyoming (In pioneer garb)
Vancouver
Seattle


3 things I am addicted to
geneology (wait do I have librarian and geneology on the same page--man I am old!
chocolate covered raspberries
decorating and redecorating my house

3 things I am afraid of
mice and snakes--animals for that matter
ruining my kids lives
getting fat

3 things I love to do
go to the library
ride rollercoasters
go on vacations- anywhere will do


So Jill, how did I do---

1 comment:

Jillo said...

Hooray and Hooray! Say goodbye to a clean house and organized closets and hello to mindless hours spent snooping into other peoples lives. You will love it!